hi Seller, Wholesale Phone Case Besides black and white marble, do you also have the possibility so supply other marble colors? And second question: would it also be possible to
create these kind of covers for iphone 8? kr, Niels
1. Besides black and white marble, we also have green and red, pls kindly check
2. Sure, Iphone5/6/7/8, Iphone6 plus/7 plus/ 8 plus and IphoneX are avaliable for
marble cases. May I kindly ask which iphone model cases do you need pls?
I made a mistake in my initial message. for our first product we are looking for
iPhone X cases and not iPhone 8 cases. We are planning to add iPhone 6/7/8 cases
thank you for the information, i have some additional questions:
– can you tell me the m.o.q. per marble colors.
– can you tell me if we can order some sample cases, each one in a different marble
colors and what would per the price per sample
and last question: can you tell me if these cases can ben made using the groove
case attached to this message? I also attached An example of a finished iPhone x
product so you can have a look.
van you tell me whether your Company van produce this?
1. MOQ for bulk order: 50pcs/color/item
2. Sure, sample order first for test quality is necessary. Sample price: US$12/pc
3. Yes, if you can provide the case and we manuafcture the marble for you is OK and
the MOQ is 1000pcs.
Since our mold is a little different from yours, pls kindly check picture below.
Do you think with our cases is OK or do you think you provide the cases and we
manufacture marble for you is OK?
The case you provided as example looks a lot like my example so we are perfectly
fine with the case you propose.
Great to hear we can order some samples, we will probably make a sample order for
iphone X cases in all available marble colors to check quality before making the
bulk order(maybe also for other iphone models but this needs to be further
After discussing with my collegue here are some additional questions:
– Is there a possibility to expand the marble colors in the future? Maybe from a
– For the marble itself, we want this to be shiny. Is this the case for the cases
you provide? If not, can this marble be somehow polished to make it shiny?
– Are there additional costs related to applying a logo on the marble? and is
engraving the only option here?
– Can you share some packaging example pictures, so we can have an idea which one
we are going to choose (Kraft Box/ OPP Bag/ Gift Box/ Customized Packing)
– Is there a possibility to expand the marble colors in the future? Maybe from a certain m.o.q.?
Sure, we will expand to other marble color in the future and the MOQ for our common color(red, green, black, white) is 50pcs/color/item; For other expanded color, our marble supplier require at least 300pcs/color.
– For the marble itself, we want this to be shiny. Is this the case for the cases you provide? If not, can this marble be somehow polished to make it shiny?
Yes, the picture we show you is cases manufactured by our factory. The marble surface is originally coated with a layer of protective liquid, spray paint will affect the luster and appearance of the marble, and also do not prevent scratches. The marble now is best we can do to make it shiny.
– Are there additional costs related to applying a logo on the marble? and is engraving the only option here?
The logo cost for small logo is US$0.3/pc, and large logo is US$0.6/pc. For black marble, we usually use UV printing; For white marble, we usually use UV printing or laser engraving.
– Can you share some packaging example pictures, so we can have an idea which one we are going to choose (Kraft Box/ OPP Bag/ Gift Box/ Customized Packing)
Our package option including Opp bag, Acrylic box and Kraft paper box. Opp bag is free provided, and the Acrylic and Kraft paper box is cost US$0.5/pc. Also, for Acrylic box and Kraft paper box, use our Neutral packaging design and you provide customized design is both OK.
thanks for the detailed information.
for now all my questions have been answered.
we would like to make a sample order for these 4 iPhone x cases in the 4 marble colors which are currently available.
there is no need to engrave or print a logo for now. logo is still being developed at the designer.